Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just had the truck LineX'd and it came out great! Had the entire front grill and bumper, rocker panels, upgraded pocket style fender flares, rear bumper and of course the bed sprayed with LineX. Highly recommend to preserve the truck

Attachments

·
Registered
260 Posts
Looks pretty cool, not sure it would be something i would do as i prefer a matte finish, but, that's what's great about individual choice :cool:

·
Registered
547 Posts
just had the truck LineX'd and it came out great! Had the entire front grill and bumper, rocker panels, upgraded pocket style fender flares, rear bumper and of course the bed sprayed with LineX. Highly recommend to preserve the truck
Sweet! I was thinking of linexing the skid plate

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Well I am jealous. I got a quote already just have to wait a bit longer

·
Registered
4 Posts
Where did you get the fender flares pocket Style and what part number are they I can't find them

·
Registered
1 Posts
how much did you shell out all said and done? My quote was 1250 and I think that's a bit high..front and rear bumper, rockers to the body line and the wheel wells is what I was looking on

·
Registered
27 Posts
Love the look of the Line-X on your grill, when I went to have mine done I asked them about doing the exact same thing and they advised against it. They stated that it would not adhere as well to plastic and would chip. Did your guy warn you of anything like that? I still want to do it to mine.

Reactions: Thatguy0129

·
Registered
27 Posts
View attachment 9465 Did my whole last truck... great option if you're on trails a lot.
That looks awesome!! I am going to go straight to Line-X this time (the warning came from a 4 Wheel Parts employee) and find out about getting the Skid Plate and bumpers done. Thanks for sharing :)

Reactions: CoopInTX

·
Registered
277 Posts
nice look!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts