Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I thought it would be cool to know if there was other Ram Rebel owners in my area and I'm willing to bet you might like to know the same for your home town. Post your City and State and let's see how many people are nearby!

I'm in Tyler, Tx.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
933 Posts
Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada. Three other Rebels in the area.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hey everyone, I thought it would be cool to know if there was other Ram Rebel owners in my area and I'm willing to bet you might like to know the same for your home town. Post your City and State and let's see how many people are nearby!

I'm in Tyler, Tx.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Was through Tyler the other day coming back from Ft Smith AR to Buffalo TX... man that town has grown since I was there last.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Gunter TX, and I used to never see Rebels. When I bought mine, I'd never seen another one on the road, but it seems they're everywhere now. I saw 2 yesterday on 82 between Sherman and Gainesville, and another one was getting gas next to me in Gainesville.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Faribault, Minnesota.

There is a red Rebel in town and I saw someone test driving the dark metallic one at the dealership I got mine through. I'm sure there will be a few more soon enough!

1 - 20 of 105 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.