Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my Rebel and chose one with the Ramboxes. So far I love them for the extra enclosed storage. However they don't come with dividers and I see as an option they are at least $100 from online sellers, even for non OEM. Has anyone made their own? I'm thinking 1/4 wood cut to fit might work. Would be a lot cheaper for a piece of wood and some paint

·
Registered
85 Posts
Just got my Rebel and chose one with the Ramboxes. So far I love them for the extra enclosed storage. However they don't come with dividers and I see as an option they are at least $100 from online sellers, even for non OEM. Has anyone made their own? I'm thinking 1/4 wood cut to fit might work. Would be a lot cheaper for a piece of wood and some paint
I'm guessing that you are talking about horizontal dividers (across the width of the truck). In which case I would look for a nylon cutting board in black and cut it to size. Cheap and durable.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Speaking as a lifetime woodworker, you can get multi layered hardwood that is real thin and will warp less. It can be found a any local hobby store or ordered in at a big box building supply. It's more expensive than just hardwood off the shelf, but it looks great.

·
Registered
952 Posts
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
View attachment 1991
Speaking as a lifetime woodworker, you can get multi layered hardwood that is real thin and will warp less. It can be found a any local hobby store or ordered in at a big box building supply. It's more expensive than just hardwood off the shelf, but it looks great.
Here's a pic of my workshop bench.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
I could almost swear that someone posted pics of some dividers from Mopar in a thread this winter.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I could almost swear that someone posted pics of some dividers from Mopar in a thread this winter.
They have some, I found on Amazon for $120. But seems steep for a few plastic dividers and a couple nets. That said, with the ones that make the bottom flat and the nets I may just buy them. Much more versatility than the DIY option

1 - 6 of 6 Posts