Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else opened up their Rambox and found water in there? I haven't yet gotten to test them out as a cooler, but I will.
We had some pretty hard rain last week and I also washed my Rebel at some point. The water I found inside could have been my own doing by spraying all the tree seeds off the back and out of the channels along the box, but finding the water inside makes me question whether its safe to put anything in the Rambox with any value. I also am wondering if this is worth a dealer trip or would this be something that would just be an annoyance complaint?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Yes mine often has water in the one side. However, I noticed what looks like a stress crack under the lock. Took it to dealer to get pics for replacement.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes mine often has water in the one side. However, I noticed what looks like a stress crack under the lock. Took it to dealer to get pics for replacement.
I'll have to take a look. This makes me cautious when putting anything back there that cant get wet.

Q

·
0 Posts
Has anyone else opened up their Rambox and found water in there? I haven't yet gotten to test them out as a cooler, but I will.
We had some pretty hard rain last week and I also washed my Rebel at some point. The water I found inside could have been my own doing by spraying all the tree seeds off the back and out of the channels along the box, but finding the water inside makes me question whether its safe to put anything in the Rambox with any value. I also am wondering if this is worth a dealer trip or would this be something that would just be an annoyance complaint?
Lubricate the rubber gaskets maybe they were sitting to long before they built the ram boxes and a re a little dry, try olive oil. it lasts a long time.

Q

·
0 Posts
Don't get me wrong, the ram boxes look cool and you can store a lot of cool stuff in there, but the bed space could be an issue, I mean you can still put sheet rock in the bed but not a quad, if its to big

1 - 12 of 12 Posts