Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if anyone else is having this problem. When truck is unlocked, the RamBox eletric lock will open itself continuously, wether in park or in drive. Super annoying. Doesn’t do it all the time but when it does, it won’t stop until I lock the truck. Bringing it to the dealership to fix tomorrow but wanted to see if anyone else is having this problem, or knows the cause of it. I would post a video I have of it but it won’t let me. Also tried switching fobs and same issue, so that rules out a fob issue.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Wondering if anyone else is having this problem. When truck is unlocked, the RamBox eletric lock will open itself continuously, wether in park or in drive. Super annoying. Doesn’t do it all the time but when it does, it won’t stop until I lock the truck. Bringing it to the dealership to fix tomorrow but wanted to see if anyone else is having this problem, or knows the cause of it. I would post a video I have of it but it won’t let me. Also tried switching fobs and same issue, so that rules out a fob issue.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts