Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every time I hit a pothole Or a speed bump or making sharp turns that might have a bump my truck makes front end noise like solid metal hitting solid metal. This lift seems like a joke to me really. I ve taken It back to the place that did it and they said they don’t hear ****. I took it to the dealer to see if those those skid plates where rattinling and they said its the lift. Anyone have any clues to what they think might be banging. ? IVe checked Everywhere underneath to see if I could find any Contact that might make and there was nothing . I think it’s just cheap liftand you get what you pay for. Any input would be great. Thanx

·
Registered
187 Posts
How long has the lift been on there? I know when I did the level lift in my other truck, few years after my half shafts were making and awful noise when going over a bump. I'd get under there and grab em and shake em and see if you have movement

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How long has the lift been on there? I know when I did the level lift in my other truck, few years after my half shafts were making and awful noise when going over a bump. I'd get under there and grab em and shake em and see if you have movement

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
It’s been doing it since I got it. Ive been back like 3 times To torque things down and what not. The lift has been on there for 6 months. I’ve tried to contact ready lift but nothing. I’ll do what you said tomorrow and give that try. Thank you for the advice! 🍻

1 - 3 of 3 Posts