Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday a non-driver somehow did not see my big red beast parked and backed into it. Busted out one tail light , bent the bumper into the bed , bent one of my tail pipes and some paint damage. Does anyone know what the rear bumper is cost wise? Because i am now thinking it might be a good time to switch it up and see what i can come up with after market wise. This is my first time dealing with something like this and not sure how to go about making it work in my favor. Anyone have any insight on this? and does anyone know what a new stock bumper is going to cost?
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive lighting Automotive tail & brake light
Vehicle Automotive exterior Car Bumper Automotive lighting
Exhaust system Automotive tire Bumper Automotive exterior Automotive exhaust
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Tire Motor vehicle

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
This what I would do. In the morning I would call the Dealer and ask for the parts department. As them to give you a price for the bumper you need and any other parts you need. Most parts department do not mind as long as the list is not too big.
Big Red

·
Registered
66 Posts
I actually just got mine replaced last week due to a hit and run I was involved in (clearly I wasn't the ass that left the scene). I was there when it was ordered. I personally did not want after market, so it had to be ordered from the factory, mainly bc it was powder coated. If I am not mistaken, the shop paid a little under $320 for it.

Important to note, the rubber/plastic grip looking piece that runs on top along the length of the bumper is not included, along with the rear bumper hitch ball plug which I got for $5 at the dealer.

Hope this helps.

Yesterday a non-driver somehow did not see my big red beast parked and backed into it. Busted out one tail light , bent the bumper into the bed , bent one of my tail pipes and some paint damage. Does anyone know what the rear bumper is cost wise? Because i am now thinking it might be a good time to switch it up and see what i can come up with after market wise. This is my first time dealing with something like this and not sure how to go about making it work in my favor. Anyone have any insight on this? and does anyone know what a new stock bumper is going to cost?
View attachment 4281 View attachment 4289 View attachment 4297 View attachment 4305

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.