Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been considering a 2019 Rebel 12 and plan to get one in the next few weeks. After looking at various options I am wondering if a Limited with the Off Road package would be a good choice (it has a little more interior luxury for my family, but still offers the skid plates and air suspension for off road). It seems they have the same ground clearance, plus a 2-inch lift with the air suspension, although I believe the Rebel has a better turning radius.

What should I be considering before making the decision?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I got the limited with off road package and love it. The interior and amenities make it worth it. Although I do think the Rebel exterior is way better.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks - anything besides the exterior look that you wish you had from the Rebel? The turning radius has got my attention, and the wheels/tires on the Rebel are a lot better.

I agree - I like the look of the Rebel better but doing a black wrap on all the chrome may help the Limited look better.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Turning radius is great, and it's the best turning radius I've experienced in a pickup this size.

The 22 inch wheels and tires are nasty, but my family loves going anywhere with the truck.

It's Cadillac dreaming comfort right there.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts