Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Car Motor vehicle
Looks like the what have you done to your Rebel thread was hijacked some time ago. Wanted to post a pic. Added Mopar sport hood decal and Ram rear quarter decals. Also Mopar side rails, Mopar molded mud flaps, and a stubby antenna from eBay. 20k miles in and still running smooth. I hope to get 250k out of it over the next 5-6 years.

G

·
View attachment 1348 Looks like the what have you done to your Rebel thread was hijacked some time ago. Wanted to post a pic. Added Mopar sport hood decal and Ram rear quarter decals. Also Mopar side rails, Mopar molded mud flaps, and a stubby antenna from eBay. 20k miles in and still running smooth. I hope to get 250k out of it over the next 5-6 years.
I like the hood decal an the front license plate and the antenna too.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Great additions. I think the hood decals really set these trucks off. Thinking about doing it myself. Mine is black so I'm a little stumped. Was thinking flat black decals but still not sure

G

·
Great additions. I think the hood decals really set these trucks off. Thinking about doing it myself. Mine is black so I'm a little stumped. Was thinking flat black decals but still not sure
How about the Carbon fiber color and then get a small accent color around the edge like gray or light silver to make it stand out.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
View attachment 1348 Looks like the what have you done to your Rebel thread was hijacked some time ago. Wanted to post a pic. Added Mopar sport hood decal and Ram rear quarter decals. Also Mopar side rails, Mopar molded mud flaps, and a stubby antenna from eBay. 20k miles in and still running smooth. I hope to get 250k out of it over the next 5-6 years.
That's a hard working truck if you're pulling 50k/yr on it. Hope you're getting a business write-off, it won't be worth very much in resale with a quarter million miles in 5 years. People take a dim view of buying a high-mileage car.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's a hard working truck if you're pulling 50k/yr on it. Hope you're getting a business write-off, it won't be worth very much in resale with a quarter million miles in 5 years. People take a dim view of buying a high-mileage car.
I do a lot of driving. Just the way it is. I Am not concerned about resale as my vehicles will always be high mileage due to my job. Thank you for pointing out the obvious and adding your two cents regarding what I may get for my car when and if I am selling it in 5 years however. While others may have read your post and thought about what a useless comment it was I appreciated your insight.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I do a lot of driving. Just the way it is. I Am not concerned about resale as my vehicles will always be high mileage due to my job. Thank you for pointing out the obvious and adding your two cents regarding what I may get for my car when and if I am selling it in 5 years however. While others may have read your post and thought about what a useless comment it was I appreciated your insight.
Love the response.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Let's tone it down a bit..

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Which is why I expressed a bit of concern for you that you're getting business writeoffs for your vehicles. Hate to see people take losses like that. Sorry that I offended you by hoping for your success.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Which is why I expressed a bit of concern for you that you're getting business writeoffs for your vehicles. Hate to see people take losses like that. Sorry that I offended you by hoping for your success.
I reluctantly accept your apology. Youre welcome.

·
Registered
547 Posts
REBEL ADDITIONS...REBEL ADDITIONS...REBEL ADDITIONS...REBEL ADDITIONS...REBEL ADDITIONS...REBEL ADDITIONS...REBEL ADDITIONS
lets keep the threads on topic people. if you ever want to revisit a thread to find something, guess what? you have to sift through pages and pages of bs to find it! Some of it is a bit of fun and some of it is [email protected] talking. If you want to hate on each other go to Facebook or Twitter or other social media platform where it's become socially acceptable to do that. If peoples comments, ideas, opinions, questions or findings are unsavory to ones delicate palette, then simply go into said members profile and select the ignore function. You will not have to see that members posts anymore and online life will be improved.

This comment is for nobody in particular

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Electronics Technology Electronic device Audio equipment Gadget
My next addition. I might put the brackets and lights on tonight. Do the wiring this weekend. I'm anxious to see if I fit in the garage anymore.

·
Registered
15 Posts
There are whole dealerships that do nothing but buy high mileage trucks and Jeeps, paint them with bedliner paint, throw a huge lift and wheel/tire combo on them and the "target audience" doesn't even ask about the mileage or book value. They sell all day long.

1 - 20 of 129 Posts