Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When you do the air suspension link mod do you need an alignment? I've seen a few different responses to this so i just want to know forsure. I'm planning on doing this mod soon and just don't want a bunch of issues.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I have a 2017 Rebel, just switched front links using for leveling purposes. Brought the front up a full 1" and looks good, however off road mode now bounces/rough like crazy. I see some alleviate this with Daystar spacers...any input? I don't want mire tires to stick out any wider? So, how does this help?

·
Registered
137 Posts
I have a 2017 Rebel, just switched front links using for leveling purposes. Brought the front up a full 1" and looks good, however off road mode now bounces/rough like crazy. I see some alleviate this with Daystar spacers...any input? I don't want mire tires to stick out any wider? So, how does this help?
It makes the air struts reach less due to the lift caused by the shorter links. Doesn't affect tire placement.

I ride around in aero mode after I did the link swap. Appears to be just about stock normal alignment, so I go normal our off road when leaving pavement. Not going to pay for an alignment until I decide to do the spacer lift too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts