Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About to do some vinyl graphics on the Rebel later this week (hopefully Thursday or Friday), and this is what I came up with. I really like the Mopar edition striping, but wanted to take it ups notch. May change my mind, but so far I'm liking it.

Chose a flat metallic Grey and flat metallic Garnet that are almost a dead match for the interior console colors... I think it will tie it together nicely. Also, by complete accident, the Grey is pretty close to my wheel color.

Apologies to whoever's pic I dropped my hood in on... was the only hood shot I could find and mine is in the shop getting buffed before the graphics (had a few brush stripes)
Screen Shot 2017-02-14 at 4.22.25 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-02-14 at 10.45.10 PM.png

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks awesome. How long do you think they will last until they start peeling? I'd like to do something familiar to this but I'm not sure how long they'll last.
I've never had any professionally installed graphics peel. It's a high grade film as well, so I also expect good colorfastness. That said, I probably won't keep the truck more than a couple of years.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Did you do that design yourself? I've been playing with some designs as well, want to trade? :)
Haha... I did, but I do design work. Mostly marketing, but we've designed and rendered several corporate builds. A couple of Alienware computers and a few others.

I think I'm going to swap the hood design for this... a bit more cohesive I think-
Screen Shot 2017-02-15 at 8.30.50 PM.png

·
Registered
1 Posts
About to do some vinyl graphics on the Rebel later this week (hopefully Thursday or Friday), and this is what I came up with. I really like the Mopar edition striping, but wanted to take it ups notch. May change my mind, but so far I'm liking it.

Chose a flat metallic Grey and flat metallic Garnet that are almost a dead match for the interior console colors... I think it will tie it together nicely. Also, by complete accident, the Grey is pretty close to my wheel color.

Apologies to whoever's pic I dropped my hood in on... was the only hood shot I could find and mine is in the shop getting buffed before the graphics (had a few brush stripes)
View attachment 10249 View attachment 10257

·
Registered
2 Posts
I Was wondering if anyone had the cut files for these graphics I have a 2017 rebel and love this look and want to redo the graphics i have a vinyl plotter and want to do it myself thanks in advance,Lee

1 - 16 of 16 Posts