Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Or does it? Hmmm.. I honestly don't have a clue but I thought maybe someone does! So does the rebel have an air compressor already, and if so, is it possible to tap into it so an air hose can be utilized for whatever one could possibly want one for?

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Do you have the Rambox option? Some guys have wired and installed a compressor in one side. Pretty nice looking. Someone here posted pics in a thread about 6 months back or so.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
I have to say, Don't use the search option in this forum. It only searches recent stuff, and it's not obvious how to change it. Pretty much sucks when you KNOW there is stuff further back. For instance, I just searched for "rambox compressor" and only got 3 hits, 3 of the messages above. Dumbest search tool I've ever seen.

Anytime you want to search further back, use google. I searched for "ramrebel.org rambox compressor" and in the first hit was to this earlier thread. Scroll to the bottom for a pic of a Rambox / compressor setup.
Any good compact air compressor for these tires?

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Creative Ram Box Usage - Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum

Any good compact air compressor for these tires?

What are your planned uses?

Filling tires? I don't think you'll be powering heavy duty tools and working out of it like a garage....but this would get the job done.
Amazon.com: VIAIR 200 PSI Ultra Duty Onboard Air System: Automotive

Something like that looks perfect, all I'm wanting it for is to air up tires, maybe blow off dust from the interior, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.