Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I need some feedback. Would you buy this. I can offer it in any color of your choosing. Would sell them for 75.00 each. And could even change just the rebel lettering to a different color for an extra 25.00. Be honest I need some feedback before I start selling them. Thanks guys

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts
So I need some feedback. Would you buy this. I can offer it in any color of your choosing. Would sell them for 75.00 each. And could even change just the rebel lettering to a different color for an extra 25.00. Be honest I need some feedback before I start selling them. Thanks guys
I am in but need to figure if I will go with all matt or with deep red rebel to match interior

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
53 Posts
Just got my tracking number for my hood decal.... wahoo. Now I am trying to see if he can do something like these for the back of each bed quarter panel in the rear. Something matte like the hood but with a touch of red.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.