Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Hey Buddha, just to confirm before I go and buy those same tires..... you are totally stock without the link mod or lift of any kind, right? And did you need an alignment after swapping tires?

Those tires look great and if I don't risk rubbing, I think that's the route I may go!

·
Registered
115 Posts
I'm actually going with 285/75/17 Trail Grapplers instead. I have read mixed reviews on the 35x12.5/17 tires - no rub on some but some rub on others. I don't wanna take the chance.

Your truck still looks amazing Buddha, maybe we'll bump into one another in Moab or Colorado at some point ;)

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey RockyMtRebel! Sorry I didn't respond sooner, I'm only on here about once a week or so. The tires have been awesome! I do have the link mod so that I'm "level" but even before the links I only rubbed when in the lowest level, and even then, only at full lock. You should get an alignment whenever you change tire sizes. You'll be happy with either the Trail Grapplers or the Toyo RT's. They're both great tires. Be sure to post pics!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.