Ram Rebel Forum banner

Rebel Level? Surprise Findings!!

5K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  SoCalRebel 
#1 ·

#5 ·
It is not supposed to be level front to back, almost all trucks come stock with a mild rake to them( and in my opinion they all look better with that rake) , hate how almost all lift kits have an endpoint with the truck level. Certainly this should not be the case side to side, but I noticed when I installed adjustable air links that with the links at the same length that mine was not level side to side, but I was able adjust them gradually to make it perfectly level side to side with them. And I suspect that you are right that this is a function of the air suspension, I bet almost anyone who checks theirs will find it out by at least 1/4 inch.

#10 ·
Mine was almost a full 2" higher on the drivers side than the passenger side, measured from the top of the tire to the fender well, and it was very noticeable. The dealership was having difficulties fixing it, but after a long wait, and a star case being filed against it, they got it fixed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.