Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I struck out with this in an introduction post, so hopoing for a response here.

I've recently bought a Rebel that has been lifted and currently running 35s. I'm trying to determine how much it's been lifted and what the possible kit may be. Initially I was told 2", but I don't think that is the case with as much clearance as I have.

I would appreciate any guidance on how and where to measure, or if someone sees something they recognize and can help me figure out what kit I have.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Tire Automotive tire Wheel Vehicle Rim
Auto part Suspension part Motor vehicle Suspension Tire
Auto part Suspension part Motor vehicle Suspension Tire
Suspension part Auto part Suspension Motor vehicle Vehicle brake
Tire Automotive tire Auto part Suspension part Motor vehicle
Automotive tire Tire Motor vehicle Auto part Vehicle

·
Registered
16 Posts
only kit really is the 4" BDS lift that lets the air still work. Otherwise people have been leveling/lifting with links I believe. Do you still have the rear bilstein stock shocks or are the the Fox shocks?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Could you take a picture of the top of one of the front air bags where it connects to the upper control arm. I'm wondering if they used some kind of puck, or if its a different control arm.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Tree Auto part Wheel
only kit really is the 4" BDS lift that lets the air still work. Otherwise people have been leveling/lifting with links I believe. Do you still have the rear bilstein stock shocks or are the the Fox shocks?
Not stock, but they aren't OEM either. I've included a picture.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So I'm taking a shot in the dark, but from your picture it looks like you have a modified tough country 4" lift.
Thanks for hanging in there with me. It's kind of frustrating not being able to figure this out. Clearly there is new hardware on the truck, but nothing I can specifically identify. I'm happy with what I have, however it would be nice to know what the heck it is.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Part of the mystery has been solved. Looking at the rear shocks, I Googled Eastern Truck & Accessories and it turns out they are a shop in Virginia Beach where I bought the truck. Called the guys at etaoffroad and they confirmed that they are a BDS dealer, most likely put a 6" lift on it. Next time I'm in Virginia Beach I'm going to have them look at it for me. Appreciate the help from everyone that weighed in.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.