1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
Very nice

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Yes the Rebel is a great daily driver. In fact the test drive that my wife and I took lasted for about four hours. We drove and drove and drove some more. It was the longest test drive I have ever taken. We both drove it and to be honest we did not want to take it back. The only complaint we had with it was having to lower it when we get out. I wish that the Rebel would automatically lower when you put it in park. We loved it on the first drive and love it more every time we drive it.
Big Red

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Auto-lower could be a useful temporary setting. It would be a bad thing to have it be standard without the ability to turn it off. Imagine stopping over a rock or log while off-roading, or if your bumper is over something on a curb where you've parked. Some of the parks around here have large rocks instead of curbs or stops in their parking lots. Or posts and ropes. The more I think about it, the happier I am that it's a manual thing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.