Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All parts are sold - thanks everyone!!

I traded in my beloved 2018 Ram Rebel, but before I let it go, I removed nearly all of my overlanding upgrades, parts, and accessories. At this point, I've got a treasure trove of items to pass along to my friends in the Rebel community. All prices are OBO, so please reach out to me if you have a fair and reasonable offer to make.
Some of the systems below I'd be willing to part out, so feel free to ask.
Also, I have several more pictures if anyone's interested.

** SOLD ** Expedition Rack System (for Rambox 5'7" beds) -- total cost was $2677, asking $1200

** SOLD ** Rhino-Rack Pioneer Platform system with traction board carriers -- total was $858, asking $500

** SOLD ** Retrax ProMX Tonneau (for Rambox 5'7" beds) - cost was $1830, asking $750

** SOLD ** Vice Design OEM Rebel front bumper hidden winch mount and LED light bars (for 4th-gen Rebels) -- total cost was $980, asking $450

** SOLD ** White Knuckle Off-Road Rock Sliders, 0.188 DOM, black powder coat -- total cost was $1220 + $200 drop shipping to freight depot, asking $600

** SOLD ** Mopar Black Aluminum Tubular Side Steps (for 4th-gen 1500 , crew-cab/5'7" or quad-cab/6'4" bed) -- $500 factory option, asking $100

** SOLD ** Fuel Anza 17x8.5" wheels with ~35" DuraTrac tires and Mopar TPMS -- total cost was $2378. asking $800

** SOLD ** BORA Wheel Spacers, 1” 5x5.5, 77.8mm hub (x2) -- cost was $105, asking $65

** SOLD ** Lock'er Down Console Safe (for 4th-gen Rams with bucket seats) -- cost was $289, asking $180

** SOLD ** Mopar Rambox Dividers and Cargo Nets (for 4th-gen Ram 1500 with 5'7" bed) -- cost was $122, asking $45

** SOLD ** Pro Clip Dash Mount (for 4th-gen Rams with center dash tray) -- cost was $50, asking $25

** SOLD ** Antenna Source 6-3/4" Antenna Mast -- cost was $25, asking $12

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The Vice Design winch mount includes all hardware to bolt up to the frame, including the Speed Demon lights, light mounts, and wiring harness. The mount is black powder coated steel - here's an install video from VD's website...

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Updated the original post with what's been sold. The 4 items remaining - 1) Dethloff Bed Rack, 2) Rhino-Rack Pioneer Platform, 3) Retrax ProMX tonneau, and 4) Vice Designs Winch Mount/Light Bars - are all bigger, heavier items, so local sales would be MUCH preferred. For those who have reached out about shipping the tonneau and winch mount/light bars, I am still working on finding proper packaging materials to get you a good shipping quote.

Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Vice Design OEM Rebel front bumper hidden winch mount and LED light bars (for 4th-gen Rebels) -- total cost was $980, asking $450
  • Vice Design Integrated Winch Mount (for 4th-gen Rebels) [cost was $549]
  • Speed Demon DRC6 Black Ops 6” LED lights (w/ wiring harness & Vice Design mounts) [cost was $385]
  • Custom winch fair lead stand-offs [cost was $45]
would you take $300 to ship to FL the winch mount? I dont want the lights. What is a fair lead btw?

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Refreshed the post to reflect that everything is sold except for the rack system. This really is a fantastic system for anyone with a 5'7" Rambox truck, and I have a bunch of great accessories for it that are all included. Please make an offer if you're interested. (Preferably local, as it will be a challenge to ship.)

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How does it mount to the bed?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
It bolts directly to the top of the bedrail via existing holes under the end caps

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
165 Posts
DVC, I'd be very interested in the Dethloff rack if you still have it. Say $900 plus I pay shipping? It looks like it bolts together, so it could be broken down to ship. I'm in suburban New Orleans, so pick up is not an option. Hopefully you are still monitoring the Forum since you sold your truck (which looked great by the way).

1 - 15 of 15 Posts