Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a rear window defrost icon on the screen in my truck which lights up when pressed. How does it actually defrost the rear window as I see no embedded wires nor feel a blower on the window?

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
I have a rear window defrost icon on the screen in my truck which lights up when pressed. How does it actually defrost the rear window as I see no embedded wires nor feel a blower on the window?
I have it too but it is actually for the side mirrors not the rear window

·
Registered
108 Posts
I bought my truck off of the lot and it did come with a rear window defroster as you can see the embedded lines running across it. Must be an option that you can add to it, will try to take a picture of it tomorrow.

·
Registered
492 Posts
I bought my truck off of the lot and it did come with a rear window defroster as you can see the embedded lines running across it. Must be an option that you can add to it, will try to take a picture of it tomorrow.
I gotta check my build sheet. It is helpful. Considering my window was completely fogged during the snow storm we just got. The only way to defrost it was the heat on full blast and I almost died.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Mine has rear window and mirrors. You'll see the typical wires in window. I'm disappointed in the heated seat. Heats back and bottom, but not the part that is not cloth. Freezes your legs. By the way, what is the material of our seats? Sales man told me that was leather. I think not!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
35 Posts
Yeah mine has the defrosted rear window as well.
I was surprised because you don't see it a lot with sliding rear windows.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Its a Pace Edwards Switchblade Retractable Tonneau. Pretty easy to install and works pretty good, posted up some more pictures in my gallery:
Had a jackrabbit and like the switchblade I have on my rebel so much better. Amazing how PE uplays the jackrabbit over the switchblade

·
Registered
59 Posts
Mine has rear window and mirrors. You'll see the typical wires in window. I'm disappointed in the heated seat. Heats back and bottom, but not the part that is not cloth. Freezes your legs. By the way, what is the material of our seats? Sales man told me that was leather. I think not!

The red trim is Vinyl. Lol you should never listen to ANYTHING a salesman says!

·
Registered
156 Posts
The red trim is Vinyl. Lol you should never listen to ANYTHING a salesman says!
It was very obvious that it wasn't leather. One thing I wanted was leather seats. Easier to clean boxer dog hair. But after seeing the Rebel, I fell in love with it. Tough to keep up with vacuuming it, but with all the other great thing with this truck, it's worth dealing with.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts