Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Had fun in the 24" snow fall! I followed some previous truck tracks but ended at a cleaning with 4 foot drifts so I turned around.
IMG_20160123_154514.jpg
IMG_20160123_154136.jpg
IMG_20160123_154119.jpg

·
Registered
102 Posts
Looks like a lot of fun! I'm jealous. Lol.

I hope everyone stays safe on the east coast. I've been watching the news and that looks like a crazy storm.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Nice pics. Would be nice to have a little snow to play in this year, we have only got some light snowfall a couple times this winter.

·
Registered
567 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
When I was driving through the snow, I passed a Jeep that was stuck in the snow. I asked if he needed help....they said no, so I continued. On my way back the Jeep was still trying to get out, so I keep driving! But then I saw another Jeep on the road comming towards me, so maybe they had a friend on the way.

·
Registered
29 Posts
the tires have been great...that 5" of snow turned to slushy-ness pretty quick on the county roads this week, cuts right through that stuff without any "pushing" of the truck to one side or the other. another system is on it's way and we're forecast to get anywhere from 5" - 19" next week, so we'll see some more after that.

separately from traction in the snow, i do notice the difference in ride on these tall tires compared to the ones on the 20" wheels of my last couple 1500s. definitely a "softer" ride which i like, but also with the tire height and higher overall center of gravity (+1") in this truck there is more sway at times, especially during turns at speed.

·
Registered
63 Posts
IMG_0676a.JPG
IMG_0685a.JPG
IMG_0696a.JPG
Mine was a champ.
My neighbors decided to bust my chops during the blizzard and bury my truck with their snowblowers; All because I keep telling them how much i love my truck. Much to their surprise and 4wd this truck crawled out of their man made cave very easily. Hence our expressions did not match as i did so + their sidewalks were covered back again with all my snow kick up!!!!

·
Registered
492 Posts
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
View attachment 904 View attachment 905 View attachment 906 Mine was a champ.
My neighbors decided to bust my chops during the blizzard and bury my truck with their snowblowers; All because I keep telling them how much i love my truck. Much to their surprise and 4wd this truck crawled out of their man made cave very easily. Hence our expressions did not match as i did so + their sidewalks were covered back again with all my snow kick up!!!!
Yea I'm with u on that one when we got the 2 feet of snow I had no issues what so ever.

·
Registered
332 Posts
This is good to hear. I'm a little worried that the Toyo tires aren't up to the task as well as my Mickey Thompsons that stick like glue in mud and snow.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts