Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
All your post have the same photo of a White Ram with a aftermarket bumper. I'm guessing you own or work for SOS Off-road concepts and is using this forum to drum up business.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
All your post have the same photo of a White Ram with a aftermarket bumper. I'm guessing you own or work for SOS Off-road concepts and is using this forum to drum up business.
not at all. I own the said white Ram in the pictures. Just putting an option out there. I have zero to do with the business besides a happy customer. SOS has built three bumpers for me. One was a Tacoma, then my 4runner, now my Rebel. I do not benefit from them selling anything at all.

·
Registered
2020 Ram Rebel 4X4
120 Posts
Looks good and will be looking like a beast with the lift and tires. Do you actually take the Rebel off-road? If so, what lift are you getting? Love the fact that you already have the winch too.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks good and will be looking like a beast with the lift and tires. Do you actually take the Rebel off-road? If so, what lift are you getting? Love the fact that you already have the winch too.
Once I get the rock sliders on I’ll be taking it off-road. I’ve been looking at different lifts. Probably pick up rough country until the market settles and bds is available without waiting 6+ months. I should be getting my wildpeaks in a week or so.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts