Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone thought about class action lawsuit cause they r screwing all of us in canada

·
Registered
80 Posts
Class action wouldn't be an effective solution, FCA has deep pockets.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well that sucks balls cause doesn’t sound like they care and in Canada we don’t have lemon laws with teeth.They replaced first compressor a year ago and it’s starting to overheat same as first.Been freezing up and deflate to no air then won’t go up till u run truck forever and ENGENEERS the fix they gave was for dealer to suck air out and replace .It froze up again first night I got it back

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
But when it works this has been my favourite one for handling owned three other dodge 1500 and got wife 2018 just this summer but a sport like I had without air suspension.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Its simple, if you live in a cold place, dont buy a Ram with air ride. On the 5th Gen forums 2019 owners are already having problems because FCA is still using Continental parts, the same **** parts they used in the 4th Gen trucks that are having problems.

Air ride IS nice and fancy... if you live in moderate climates.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have started a group on facebook looking for people with this problem. I have talked to the law office of Tony Merchant, who has advised me to find people with this problem. I'm asking everyone to join the "Class action lawsuit against Chrysler Canada: frozen air suspension" on facebook, share your story, and hopefully I can get Tony to pick this case up. Thank you in advance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts