Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So it maybe looks like the Rebel TRX may be a limited addition truck. I am hoping so, probably won't be buying but do know some that might. At any rate how much do you think the sticker price will be? There is a new Raptor at the Ford dealership here and the sticker is $67 thousand and change. Think FCA will try to keep the TRX somewhere around that price point or lower or higher?

·
Registered
157 Posts
hmm. the funny part is you think that the raptor is only that much! If it is a limited edition truck, that means it will be like the Raptor. They are hard to come by, each dealership has an allotment of how many they can get. Once they sell them they can't get new ones until next quarter or so. Unless they locate it from a different dealership.
Most dealership that sold out of their Raptors are increasing prices by $10,000 to compensate for high demand.
Oh and also, Ford did away with their Lease option on their Raptors. So that 10k increase for finance is a big chunk of change

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No I am not interested in a Raptor or any Ford for that matter.. I will try to find out what they really want for that one on the lot. There does not appear to be a shortage in my area but I don't pay all that much attention to them. There are four or five here in town surprised there is that much of a premium for them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.