Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Sancheezy, my hat is off to you my friend. You did real good. I would say you could make some money selling these either through eBay or the forum. Good job!
Big Red

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sancheezy, my hat is off to you my friend. You did real good. I would say you could make some money selling these either through eBay or the forum. Good job!
Big Red
Thanks BIg Red! I’m going to be setting up a ETSY shop and hope I can get some people to buy. Woodworking is a hobby of mine.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I ordered mine last week! Really excited. To me looks like he takes pride in his work. I'll post pics when I get mine, I'm doing my own LEDs, so I can change the color. I requested Mojave sand, so not sure what color will look cool when lit. Super stoked and waiting patiently.......

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
189 Posts
Big shout out to sancheezy! He/she did 1 hell of a job on the Rebel wall sign. I couldn't be happier. True Craftsman! Paint looks awesome, he painted it the color I requested and the paint looks awesome. You can tell he takes pride in his work! You guys should really check it out and consider buying 1. I guarantee you won't be disappointed! Thank you so much brother!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 25 Posts