Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
How many of you got remote start with your truck the dealer said I couldn't get one for my truck something about the vin number
Have it myself.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I had no trouble ordering it. I didn't get the truck yet but since the dealer hasn't said anything differently I should have it. One thing I couldn't get is the limited slip differential with the 3.21 gear. Since the limited slip is important to me I went with the 3.92.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Show him the "build you own" on the Ram web site where it clearly shows it as an option, i think the dealer needs educcated
Great idea

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Youre dealer lied to you, or was WAY misinformed. I got remote start as well as the auto lower.
Have air suspension and remote entry myself. There are all kinda YouTube videos where dealers do walk arounds that show both these feautures together.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I'm a bit of a diva when it comes to trucks, and won't drive something without remote start and heated seats. Remote start is factory option on pretty much every Ram truck available.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
they said that I had the touch and go entry with the remote and air suspension I couldn't get it I talk to the ram customer support I cant get it do you guys have a part number on your remote start

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.