Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone ever remove their OEM Fender Flares and leave them off? Pics? Not sure I like the look of the OEM flares. The one is kinda falling off anyways that the dealer 'Fixed'.

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
I haven't removed them but I'm sure you can find a regular ram 1500 without them to get an idea what it will look like. Honestly I think with the setup of the rebel options, such as the wide tires and lift, you need the fender flares to complete the look.

·
Registered
200 Posts
It would look stupid with about them. just like a power wagon would look stupid with out them. Off road trucks need fender flares. Have the dealer do a better job. 3M makes great double sided tape. some of their products are like concrete.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I guess ill just fix them properly and then leave em on. Getting 12.5 wides so ill need them.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I like the flares but I would like to see the same look but a little wider like on the TRX concept truck.I plan on lifting 4" and getting 20x10 35s so wider fenders would be nice.
Has anyone seen or installed wider flares without the exposed screws?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.