Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post in thread 'Uneven suspension height' by SoCalRebel has been reported by johnj. Reason given:
ummm, i know he's not commenting about me, but this guy just never gives up. he just wants to keep starting trouble, and he's not mature enough to know when some of us are kidding each other, he wants to jump in and turn it into fights.
Content being reported:
Funny he thinks I had a smart ass remark. Oh well, I guess if he can't hold an adult conversation, that's his right. I know the board I moderate won't allow moderators to ignore, because they expect better from them.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Need one of the other mods or admins to jump on this guy. I already banned him after multiple reports when his username was 69fastback. He tried to rejoin under another username and it too for blocked. Now he is back under this SoCalRebel. He has a hatred for me because we had a disagreement when he first joined and he has to make it personal. He went on to make multiple insults on various topics and when I warned him he went off on me so I banned him then. He has no respect for me or a number of our members.

Me taking the reins will do little good so I am defualting to the other staff members.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts