Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have experience with retractable bed covers? The concept looks cool, but we all know the more moving parts, the more potential for problems down the road :)

·
Registered
41 Posts
I had a jackrabbit cover on my Ford. The factory cover with the rambox bed is of very good quality.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I looked at the retractable cover for my last truck. I didn't want to give up the space in the bed for the box. I agree with Chrisminx on the factory cover with the rambox. I really like it a lot. Great quality.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I considered one of those when I purchased mine on my GMC but opted for something that was removable and did not take of bed space (although I don't think the allowance is bad)...

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
I thought I had posted to this thread but maybe it was another. I had a PE Jackrabbit for years and loved it. Just snagged a PE Switchblade for about $500. Hopefully next weekend I can post some pictures if it comes in this week.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
20151201_162555.jpg
pace edwards switchblade

·
Registered
1,285 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Sweet cover. I like how its flush with the bed of the truck. Looks clean.
Thanks...I think they could make the case a bit more flush but still very nice.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Does anybody know a mfr that makes the retractable cover for the 2016 Rambox beds? Any info is much appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Does anybody know a mfr that makes the retractable cover for the 2016 Rambox beds? Any info is much appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Should be a number of them...one example is Roll-N-Lock LG446M

·
Registered
39 Posts
Retrax are great. A bit high on price but worth every penny. I have used them in the past and will again on the Rebel.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Retrax are great. A bit high on price but worth every penny. I have used them in the past and will again on the Rebel.
Very nice...personally feel like they are overpriced

·
Registered
282 Posts
I had a Retrax Roll and Lock cover on my 14 Ram 1500 with Ram Boxes and it worked great. The best price i could find was on Autoanything.com. If it is on sale or you have a code for a percentage off you call or do the chat then you can probably get the price a little lower. Every dollar saved can be used for more upgrades.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts