Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Nobody really makes legitimate rock sliders for the 1500. NFab is the closest. I just ordered a set. The steps are removable and it hugs the ouch seam tighter than anything I’ve seen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17 Posts
Saw a guy on another forum with them on a power wagon. They looked amazing!
Yeah I think I’m going to bite the bullet and order them. Wife doesn’t like the overall look of the bars on the truck but they are totally functional and so i’d Rather have some that protect actually than just for looks like the stock nerf bars.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Assuming the 1500 sliders are of the same quality, I'd say the white knuckle sliders are plenty strong.
Coming from the jeep market, I can't believe how over priced things are for the ram. The JCR off-road rock sliders for the WJ were $400, apparently 20" of extra steel quadruples the price. Low demand drives prices through the roof.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Assuming the 1500 sliders are of the same quality, I'd say the white knuckle sliders are plenty strong.
Coming from the jeep market, I can't believe how over priced things are for the ram. The JCR off-road rock sliders for the WJ were $400, apparently 20" of extra steel quadruples the price. Low demand drives prices through the roof.
Agreed. Former jeep guy too. Really didn’t mean on the rails all that much. Just grazed them a couple times and they were flexing with limited contact.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 19 of 19 Posts