Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello, need a little help. I am looking at getting Rockstar 2 wheels. I want to keep the stock tires and sensors.... How would the 17" look? Usually most commonly seen 20".
Also offset. Stock rim is +18, I would like them to fill the wheel wells a bit outwards. How about the -12mm offset, any issues you think with fitting.

Thanks

·
Registered
152 Posts
hello, need a little help. I am looking at getting Rockstar 2 wheels. I want to keep the stock tires and sensors.... How would the 17" look? Usually most commonly seen 20".
Also offset. Stock rim is +18, I would like them to fill the wheel wells a bit outwards. How about the -12mm offset, any issues you think with fitting.

Thanks
So I'm also interested to see as well. I've not been able to find any as a 17'' rim with -18.00 offset required by our OEM setups.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
So I'm also interested to see as well. I've not been able to find any as a 17'' rim with -18.00 offset required by our OEM setups.
Sign error! The OEM setup is +18, not -. Maybe that was just a typo on your part.

If you allow for a little variance, you will find more. 6mm is about 1/4". If you use that for your variance, you can search for anything from +12mm to +24mm offset. There are a lot of rims out there in that range, so you should have more success if you want to stay close to stock. If you start looking at wider tires, though, you may want not want to go more positive than +18mm. You may prefer to go more negative.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sign error! The OEM setup is +18, not -. Maybe that was just a typo on your part.

If you allow for a little variance, you will find more. 6mm is about 1/4". If you use that for your variance, you can search for anything from +12mm to +24mm offset. There are a lot of rims out there in that range, so you should have more success if you want to stay close to stock. If you start looking at wider tires, though, you may want not want to go more positive than +18mm. You may prefer to go more negative.

Thank you

·
Registered
152 Posts

Knowledge error on my part. Thanks for heads up!

·
Registered
27 Posts
I was going to order these rims until I noticed the Rebel Mopar came with an extra set of black satin rims so I decided to stick the 35" Extreme Countries on those :) Can't wait to get them on the truck!

·
Registered
952 Posts
Pics please NeroBoosh.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts