Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put my Rebel in 4x4 low, properly, and ever since the rotary dial has been more difficult to turn. I also lost reverse for a brief period while in 4low. It has been several days since I used the 4low and the dial no longer turns as it did when I purchased the vehicle. It feels slightly stuck and sluggish. Any other issues with this? Thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I don't know if it's related to switching the transfer case to 4wd but my 14 ram did it. Brought it to the dealership and they replaced the rotary under warranty. It was acting up just as you described.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Take my advice - whatever is wrong with the truck, take it in for a warranty claim. If it feels funny take it in. If it looks funny take it in. If it sounds funny take it in. If it smells funny take it in. And by god if it tastes funny take it in! NEVER be scared to take it in. You paid an ass load for the truck AND it's warranty. Use it until it runs out!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Take my advice - whatever is wrong with the truck, take it in for a warranty claim. If it feels funny take it in. If it looks funny take it in. If it sounds funny take it in. If it smells funny take it in. And by god if it tastes funny take it in! NEVER be scared to take it in. You paid an ass load for the truck AND it's warranty. Use it until it runs out!

Yep. The rear 12V power source is not working either and the fuse is fine. Im not worried about using the warranty. I was curious if this was a known issue. I was a bit concerned about the quality from FCA to start with.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just got a 2017 Ram rebel and it runs funny. I put 89 type gas i push on the pedal and it seems like it doesn't want to go. What should i do?

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
What he said....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts