Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone, looking to put BFG KO2-35x12.5xr18’s on my 19’ Rebel. I did put a 2.5” Motofab level kit on the front. Does anyone have this size currently? If so, have you experienced any rub of any kind? I appreciate any feedback before I drop $1600 on new rubber, thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
60 Posts
Go to Trail Built's website. They have a good Gallery that shows all kinds of different wheel/Tire setups. Also has a filter option for leveling kits, Rubbing, Trimming. Etc. Hope this helps.

I ended up going with a Bilstien 6112 Kit, with Icon wheels, and Cooper Discoverer 295/70/18's

Reactions: jaydoo54

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Go to Trail Built's website. They have a good Gallery that shows all kinds of different wheel/Tire setups. Also has a filter option for leveling kits, Rubbing, Trimming. Etc. Hope this helps.

I ended up going with a Bilstien 6112 Kit, with Icon wheels, and Cooper Discoverer 295/70/18's
Thanks for responding! I ended up with 35x12.5x18 BFG KO2’s. With room to spare! Guy was like “wanna try 37’s” they look great in my opinion and ride like a dream. Much better than the Good for a year’s it came with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts