Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
I checked the manufacturer's website and they only list up to 2013 Rams.

Auto parts warehouse allows you to enter 2016 Rebel to check the fitment, however it says these bars do not fit.

The bars certainly seem like they worked out for the truck in the photo, so I'd be interested to see what the installation process was.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Unsure. What makes it a bigger pain is most 15 Rebels can use anything other crew cabs can use but everything is jacked up with the 16s and that dumb bracket

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
They're sort of similar to my N-Fabs. I bought N-Fabs because all the impressions in the step are made from the underside, so they form nubs that stick up from the steps, versus indentations or slits like on most steps. Pics here. Album: my Rebel

·
Registered
72 Posts
So... the 17 has the same bracket as the 16 evidently. Strangely, the front mounting space is already threaded, but the back two are not. I am going to probably go with the mopar ones.

On another note... i must say that i am slightly displeased with the under carriage wiring efforts. Most of the harness was just kind of hanging there. And the tape covering the rocker panel seems a bit cheap. However, my front bumper appears to be straight Also, that 150lb looking muffler is going to find another home soon.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts