Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone else noticing that they are losing the tread pattern on their driver seat. must be from use, but it is definitely not near as pronounced as the seats that don't get much use.

what's a good way to clean the stitching for the REBEL lettering on the seats. I get dirty and so has the stitching. Probably just a foam cleaner and light brushing or wipe down.

·
Registered
98 Posts
That is definitely a good and interesting point. Following to see who has what tpo say...

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i am under 6000 miles on mine. it was nice enough outside to clean the truck and noticed it while vacuuming.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
@joe not yet bud. I've only put about 3k on it in 3.5 months though....I don't drive very much...this is actually a lot for me

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
i am under 6000 miles on mine. it was nice enough outside to clean the truck and noticed it while vacuuming.
Well that's no good

·
Registered
492 Posts
anyone else noticing that they are losing the tread pattern on their driver seat. must be from use, but it is definitely not near as pronounced as the seats that don't get much use.

what's a good way to clean the stitching for the REBEL lettering on the seats. I get dirty and so has the stitching. Probably just a foam cleaner and light brushing or wipe down.
I didn't notice wear in the seats. But I was just taking to my brother yesterday about the rebel stitching being dirty from my work clothes. I hope it comes clean! I always bring a pair of clothes to change into so I don't get the truck dirty. But I'm always to lazy to change. Let me know if you find a good solution to clean it with.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No worries...walking is hard
Hahaha. It was worth it to go out. Managers here told me I couldn't leave my garage door open cause pigeons will move in. But they can leave theirs open. So while I was walking out I reminded them to shut their door so pigeons don't move in.
It's not just QCguy. I'm a dick to everyone.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
image.jpeg image.jpeg You can see my treads flattening out. Too many little Debbie fudge rounds in my diet I think.

Q

·
0 Posts
Hahaha. It was worth it to go out. Managers here told me I couldn't leave my garage door open cause pigeons will move in. But they can leave theirs open. So while I was walking out I reminded them to shut their door so pigeons don't move in.
apes wear shoes joe, since when did you learn to put on shoes?

·
Registered
567 Posts
Sounds like you're a bit of a company man Billy to me. Lol

1 - 20 of 46 Posts