1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
I want these rims...

·
Registered
86 Posts
As it sits, I think that entire truck looks wrong. It just looks like something someone built. Some cheap aftermarket wheels, throw some flares on it, some stripes, and done. Looks like any number of the bro-dozers driving around here.

Maybe in a different colour it would work, but this one is a fail for me.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
As it sits, I think that entire truck looks wrong. It just looks like something someone built. Some cheap aftermarket wheels, throw some flares on it, some stripes, and done. Looks like any number of the bro-dozers driving around here.

Maybe in a different colour it would work, but this one is a fail for me.
I really did t think it was that bad but definitely didnt appear to be a "finished" product

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive tire
what blue stripe.....?!?! :)

Reactions: ATXrebel

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
The Rebel sure does look a lot better in that last post :)
#1 rule in vehicle marketing.... Easily decoy potential flaws with a great distraction!

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
G

·
Thank you for your response.

The Ram Rebel X is a concept vehicle and FCA US LLC has not provided any
information indicating the production of the Ram Rebel X for the 2017 model year
or for the retail market in the future.

FCA US LLC genuinely values consumer feedback and comments like yours
are one way to learn of consumer desires. The information received is
used in product development and market analysis. Many of our concept
vehicles have made it to market, such as the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,
the Dodge Challenger, and the Chrysler PT Cruiser. We have documented
your interest and will make it available to the product planning team.

You are always welcome to reply back to this email and we will respond
back to you as promptly as we can. If you prefer, you can also call us
directly with your questions at the Ram Product Information Center by
calling 1-866-726-4636.

Thank you for your response.

Sincerely,

Maureen
Ram Product Information Center

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Swing and a miss bud
@QCGuy is right. The SEMA-X is orange, with pocket flares, the blue trim line above the bottom black accents, the matching orange beads on the non-Rebel beadlock wheels, step/nerf bars, and the different two-stepped cutout in the front skidplate.

The pic you posted is just a normal red/black Rebel under very harshly bright lighting. It has none of the SEMA-X trim changes. Plus, it's has Rambox and the Sema-X doesn't.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Like any concept vehicle the Rebel-X was never intended to be offered to the general public. It was intended to show off some of the Mopar accessories that can be purchased like the fender flares and beadlock wheels. The paint, anodized colour of the beadlock ring, blue pinstripe, modified front skid plate, interior colour change, etc are all custom by the builder.

When I seen it in Detroit I liked the paint colour so researched a bunch about it. It did it's job since it is what planted the seed for me to look into one and now I am a happy owner of my Rebel.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts