Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking for a cargo rack that doesn't make my truck look like a construction truck. I've see a few online but now opting for the shell with roof rack. What are you guys doing out there? I'm going with the Leer XQ but haven't seen it on a 2019 yet. I kind of like a large Ram SUV look and hoping it comes close

·
Registered
22 Posts
I've been looking for a cargo rack that doesn't make my truck look like a construction truck. I've see a few online but now opting for the shell with roof rack. What are you guys doing out there? I'm going with the Leer XQ but haven't seen it on a 2019 yet. I kind of like a large Ram SUV look and hoping it comes close
Here's the 2019 Rebel with a Leer, no rack.
20200426_115526.jpg

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19 Posts
I just installed a Retrax retractable tonneau cover with the option of adding track system to mount bikes or basket or other items on top. Really love it so far.

·
Registered
22 Posts
It's the 100XR

*Please note- in order to fit the side mount CB and 2m antennas, I had to cut out a section of the leer cap on both sides (otherwise it would not fit over the bed stake antenna mounts. I put some black weather stripping around the cut which almost makes it look custom made.

·
Registered
3 Posts
this is my 2019 rebel. ARE canopy locks with key fob which is nice. I put a Decked system with a Bed slide in it. Still looking for the "right" rack for the top, thinking I might make one but that Thul holds the canvas luggage carrier as well for hunting trips, ect.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
this is my 2019 rebel. ARE canopy locks with key fob which is nice. I put a Decked system with a Bed slide in it. Still looking for the "right" rack for the top, thinking I might make one but that Thul holds the canvas luggage carrier as well for hunting trips, ect.
I did order the Leer 100XQ that should be here in August. I'm with you I want the right rack too

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
This one was on the pricey side. Close to 3k for the cap and racks and electrical harnice. Took advantage of 0% financing.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts