Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see people all over these forums with aftermarket lights and etc, but iv only seen a select few show the auxiliary switches to activate the lights. I'm interested to see what others have came up with so I may decide what I want to tryout. I'm sure new guys would appreciate it too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
52 Posts
I believe there was somewhere on here about instal. But how did you wire them up? Mine are on the way

I measured the holes that I wanted them to fit into because they are not long enough to fit through the thick plastic grill, I then mounted them to a piece of Kydex and I affixed that to the back of the grill. I wired it up to the fuse box and to the parking light fuse and grounded it next to the fuse box at the main ground.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
271 Posts
I measured the holes that I wanted them to fit into because they are not long enough to fit through the thick plastic grill, I then mounted them to a piece of Kydex and I affixed that to the back of the grill. I wired it up to the fuse box and to the parking light fuse and grounded it next to the fuse box at the main ground.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Sounds easy. Thanks

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.