Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been reading ans searching quite a bit on this and found this: Air suspension link mod

Which is helpful in know that's NOT what I want to do.

I don't necessarily want "level" the truck without using suspension travel.

I believe in the old days, with leaf suspensions you'd just need to swap the blocks.

I also don't believe I want 4" full suspension lift either. I was thinking in the 2-3"

Is this a possible option?

Air Lift Lock-N-Lift Spacers

Thanks in advance for any info.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
I dunno. Looks like about the 4th review down the guy says don't buy plastic spacers because they break....

Someone else would need to speak to this. I'm not sure how much room for extension the shocks have. You might need a lot more than just a couple of bag spacers.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I kept hoping someone would make the strut spacers for the air struts. I would do the link mod but when the truck is in off-road the ride seems pretty harsh on pavement and I don't want to lose ride quality. 4" lift would keep ,y truck out of the garage and I don't want to deal with hail season and a unprotected truck.

·
Registered
24 Posts
U can use a spacer for a reg ram 1500. Just wouldn't recomending going over 2 inches because then u will have to extend the air lines. Then obviously u have to get the links or make a set so u can get your desired height.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.