Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have had my rebel for a week and today it started a rattling/vibration noise in the dash. Sounds like ita coming from driver side way up front by windshield. Its driving me nuts.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I have a rattle that comes from the drivers side under by the foot pedals. I found a plastic push fastener on the floor a while back. The rattle / vibration sound is either not noticeable or drives me nuts. I reach down there to feel for something loose once in a while, but so far I have been laze and haven't laid back and looked up there.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Ive got this loud "clunking" sound coming from either my driver door near the top or from my b-pillar, but either way its annoying the hell out of me. Also since I had my tint put on and the installer had to remove the front door panels to get the tint below the window line, the little screw covers behind the door handle rattle with any sort of bass coming from music. Also very annoying. Im going to have it checked out and hopefully fixed the next time it goes in for a service.

·
Registered
46 Posts
same here sound like the steering column is loose or something in that area when I hit certain bumps. drives me crazy I can't find it. older dodges the column brackets could break causing a death wobble.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Wow, i thought it was me - i have the same noise in the dash - have the truck a little under a month with 1K on it - also some misaligned pieces on the driver side lower console - so much for quality control.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Man. Are they just bangin out the trucks with issues down there. I would be pissed to have things like that with such new trucks. The only rattle I get is from the bass through the Alpine’s when I CRANK “Shredding Skin”. Oh damn it’s good. :eek:

·
Registered
546 Posts
And my buddy that bought a f-150 platinum likes to point out how cool his truck is compared to mine. Now I can tell him “ enjoy your cold massage seats and your apple car play. You might just get some open door service too while your not expecting it.”
Damn ford guys. Lol

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
And my buddy that bought a f-150 platinum likes to point out how cool his truck is compared to mine. Now I can tell him “ enjoy your cold massage seats and your apple car play. You might just get some open door service too while your not expecting it.”
Damn ford guys. Lol
Fords are for kids who dont know the meaning of Ram, Ram tough.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Fords are for kids who dont know the meaning of Ram, Ram tough.
So I had one for many years - liked the truck even with some of the quirks. When I compared the new 150 to my Ram, yes I gave up some things like blind spot assist, side floods, and cooled seats, HID lights -- But it also came with 10 pages of TSB's for stuff that drove me crazy and the dealership would never acknowledge until I put the paper in their face. I think I will take reliability over driver aides anyday - it is a truck after all and driven by people who know how to drive without the training wheels.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.