Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone looked to see what brand spare tire your truck comes with? Mine came with a complete black wheel and with a Goodyear Wrangler 265/70/17. This common or did someone try to pull a fast one on me? I would think it would have the same wheel and tires as the truck comes with.. unless it's just a fit issues and that's all they could put under there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Same as everyone else. There is a fit issue with larger tires, can't recall if anyone got 33" up in there or not. The exhaust heat shields don't leave a lot of room.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
There must be 20 or more discussion about this. I wish there was a easier way to look up something. A place where you could enter what you are looking for and search the forum for any related discussion. There might be and this old fellow don't know how. Maybe some body a lot computer savvy than me knows how. I know I have asked things that have been discussed at length before.
Big Red

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Hahahaha. I've even posted this info before:

The search engine for this forum only goes back several weeks. Maybe 2 months. If you want to look in the forum history, either browse it, or use google. You can google a few keywords like: empty fuel tank capacity. Then just add ramrebel at the end, because that's part of the name of this forum.

The problem with browsing the forums by topic is that so many people hijack threads. For example, a nice thread about tires will suddenly have a post about suspension in it, and next thing you know the thread is no longer about tires. :)

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lol true that!! Just curious, do you know if anyone has noticed the factory tail pipes being uneven from the factory? Mine are noticeably uneven... driver side sticks out past the bumper about half an inch and the passenger side doesn't at all

·
Registered
76 Posts
Lol true that!! Just curious, do you know if anyone has noticed the factory tail pipes being uneven from the factory? Mine are noticeably uneven... driver side sticks out past the bumper about half an inch and the passenger side doesn't at all

There is that thread-hijacking that he spoke of. Lol. Just giving you a hard time man.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Honestly it really wasn't, kinda one of those things I noticed afterwards and was like ...crap... wonder if anyone will notice. My bad guys!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.