Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y'all, I've been gone for a while concentrating on work and home life with my wife being gone on deployment, but wanted to throw a picture up to show where I'm at with my STORMTROOPER that many of you had been following... Hope everyone is doing well! Has a certain someone bought a Rebel yet or still have excuses?
13307441_10206795929873183_5395070822345044129_n.jpg

·
Registered
952 Posts
Very nice

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so at a gain of 5 horsepower per sticker, you should be pushing 500 hp.

wheels look good.
Haha, Lots of horsepower gained especially with the aircraft from a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away... The wheels were a bit of a pain and look good from about 5 feet away. I plasti-dipped the entire rim, then went back and hand cut all of the area over black to peal off. Very time consuming, but its surprisingly durable, been through car washes with wheel and tire scrubbers and it didn't come off.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Haha, Lots of horsepower gained especially with the aircraft from a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away... The wheels were a bit of a pain and look good from about 5 feet away. I plasti-dipped the entire rim, then went back and hand cut all of the area over black to peal off. Very time consuming, but its surprisingly durable, been through car washes with wheel and tire scrubbers and it didn't come off.
How fast can you do the kessel run?

·
Registered
181 Posts
Hey y'all, I've been gone for a while concentrating on work and home life with my wife being gone on deployment, but wanted to throw a picture up to show where I'm at with my STORMTROOPER that many of you had been following... Hope everyone is doing well! Has a certain someone bought a Rebel yet or still have excuses? View attachment 2007
That's one awesome truck !

·
Registered
181 Posts
Hey y'all, I've been gone for a while concentrating on work and home life with my wife being gone on deployment, but wanted to throw a picture up to show where I'm at with my STORMTROOPER that many of you had been following... Hope everyone is doing well! Has a certain someone bought a Rebel yet or still have excuses? View attachment 2007
I like the truck nuts too.

·
Registered
952 Posts
The effort you put into those wheels is so worth it. Fantastic job by the way!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I like the truck nuts too.
The actual testicle looking ones aren't not allowed on military installations because, ya know, we have to be politically correct.

The effort you put into those wheels is so worth it. Fantastic job by the way!
Thanks! All of the time put into them mainly to see if I wanted to get them painted that way... so when the plasti-dip starts looking bad, I'll be getting them painted to match the truck.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Your truck looks sweet!!! Power of the dark side, maybe I'll do my Black Rebel as Lord Vader :)
I've had a couple of people mention that, but nobody has actually done it yet. There are a lot more vehicle accessories out there for Darth Vader than there is Stormtrooper. I can only imagine how matte black decals might look on a black truck :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts