Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Curious if anyone's steering wheel doesn't quite come back to center. Mine doesn't. It only comes back to about 15 degrees and unless I bring it back I'll just keep turning a little. I'm also constantly making small adjustments to keep it straight. Dealer looked at it 3 weeks ago, and said it was way out of alignment. The alignment seemed to help, but it feels like it's coming back. Doesn't matter what speed or mode I'm in, either.

Other than that, it rides great. No vibrations, rattles, or anything.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
I'd be going back to dealer myself

Q

·
0 Posts
Curious if anyone's steering wheel doesn't quite come back to center. Mine doesn't. It only comes back to about 15 degrees and unless I bring it back I'll just keep turning a little. I'm also constantly making small adjustments to keep it straight. Dealer looked at it 3 weeks ago, and said it was way out of alignment. The alignment seemed to help, but it feels like it's coming back. Doesn't matter what speed or mode I'm in, either.

Other than that, it rides great. No vibrations, rattles, or anything.
What part of the states or are you in Canada?

·
Registered
64 Posts
I had this issue after only having mine for only two days, I drove on a little bit of a wash board road and alignment went way out. They did the alignment I drove out and had to bring it back right away cause it was still off a bit. They found out the tirod end was off a little. They tweaked it and all was good

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm back... I sort of gave up on this issue after one dealer acknowledged the issue, then told me it was normal. A second dealer said it should return to center when we talked about it, but then came back and told me I just had to get use to the electronic steering... the same electronic steering on my other Ram, and Grand Cherokee that drove great.

I'm back because I found another thread on this forum (the scary cornering thread) with a few others mentioning similar issues that I experience, that are probably related.

QCguy, I'm in Missouri.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts