Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
No plans at the moment, but I have husky Xact contour in my 2015 RAM 2500. I started off with weather tech, but the husky's are far superior.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I'm sticking with the stock floor mats. My wife has similar floor mats that came with her Jeep Cherokee and we've had no issues with them at all.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Stock adds to the theme imho.

Reactions: cruznmarine

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
I love the stock but hate how everything shows on the black mats. Hat to swap out my front ones for my aftermarket that catch evrything and show next to nothing.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I went WeatherTech up front and kept the factory mats in the back. The WeatherTech has higher molded sides and keeps the NE Ohio Winter Salt off the carpet etc. I have used these in many vehicles and I like them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
I went WeatherTech up front and kept the factory mats in the back. The WeatherTech has higher molded sides and keeps the NE Ohio Winter Salt off the carpet etc. I have used these in many vehicles and I like them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice to know I wasn't the only one...stock looks great but not very good compared to some of the aftermarket mats.

Reactions: BCT

·
Registered
276 Posts
Stock for us, reason being in Florida we don't get the real crappy weather where you tend to drag stuff into the interior as much, sure when it's rainging it's not great, but, it's only wet.
Had Weathertech in my Avalanche so will probably change to them when the stock ones need replaced

·
Registered
1,285 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
I won't drive a truck without Weathertechs front and rear.Especially in winter. Protects the carpets so much better than anything factory.

If anyone is in the Edmonton area and wants a smoking deal on a set of the factory rubber mats, PM me.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
I won't drive a truck without Weathertechs front and rear.Especially in winter. Protects the carpets so much better than anything factory.

If anyone is in the Edmonton area and wants a smoking deal on a set of the factory rubber mats, PM me.
You could probably eBay them and sell in a flash. Non rebel owners on other sites have been searching for everything from grilled to mats...it is seemingly insane

Q

·
0 Posts
sticking with stock for the summer months and husky for the winter months. ordered them today.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
i found the stock ones hurt the side of my feet, weathertech for me.

still have the front stock ones if anyone wants to pay shipping

1 - 20 of 39 Posts