Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
image.jpeg
Saw this ford at the bank today, so me being curious, I raised up and parked next to him. My Rebel is at Off-road height and the F-150 has a 4" lift sitting on 35's. Went inside, took care of my bank stuff and came back outside to a note on the windshield: "Nice truck, wanna trade?"

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Isn't that the previous generation F-150? Looks like the grill from a 2003 or earlier. I'd try to trade with you, too. :)

The Rebel looks better!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I plasti-dipped it to make it fit in. Stormtrooper truck can't have silver. Wanted to make sure I was gonna want it black powder coated before I got it done.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's the next plan... Gotta have little bit warmer temps to put it on though.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm also looking to do the "RAM" in white. And potentially the mirrors, but haven't plasti-dipped to see if I like it yet.

·
Registered
98 Posts
It was nice and warm enough to do some dipping this past weekend rsloan....lol! Need to take care of smoking my heads and tails hopefully this weekend.

Reactions: joe

·
Registered
98 Posts
Thinking about a metallic red vinyl for the skid to match the interior. Almost kind of 4Sith like...

·
Registered
492 Posts
View attachment 1027 So I haven't been on in a few days and have done some more plasti-dipping for your viewing pleasure. My skid plate is white, RAM letters are white, and my mirrors are also white.
@Itshertruck I haven't forgotten about you, I just work a crazy shift rotation.
Looks awesome. Debating if I should mess with mine being that I have the Brilliant Black Crystal Pearl color. I wanted to make the tow hook in the front red but don't know what to do worth the skid plate and the mirrors.

·
Registered
98 Posts
@ARRALPH30, I have the same color truck as you. I'm looking at doing a Rebel stripe on the tail and rocker panels in. Color that is close to the interior, as well as wrap the rims and do the front skid plate too. S1000rr has some pics of the tail and rocker panel vinyl that he has edited onto our color truck.

·
Registered
492 Posts
@ARRALPH30, I have the same color truck as you. I'm looking at doing a Rebel stripe on the tail and rocker panels in. Color that is close to the interior, as well as wrap the rims and do the front skid plate too. S1000rr has some pics of the tail and rocker panel vinyl that he has edited onto our color truck.
Yea I posted that picture. I did it in photo shop and just order it from @S1000rr today. I should have them installed by Monday. I'm just trying to figure out if it will be to much red if I do the skid plate and the mirrors red

·
Registered
98 Posts
I'll leave the mirrors alone. I'll also wait for pics to see how it turns out

·
Registered
98 Posts
Looking forward to those pics!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts