Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m trying to add parking sensors and other premium options to my 2021 rebel. I know the truck are pretty much already wired or at least have cut outs for the premium options. I just need to know where to get the parts and if anyone have experience doing this.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Lol 😂
These new trucks are not very accommodating to adding on “Features” that you want to add on if it is not already installed because of modules, programming, wiring and compatibility issues with the computers ! I have a 2019 Bighorn with the LED headlights and taillights and bought trailer tow mirrors for it on EBay and had the dealership installed them as well as getting the door modules for the lane detection feature but even though they thought it would work, it didn’t because I didn’t have the sensors in the taillights! That website the guy above referred you has all the accessories that I need, but it does cost about $2500 plus labor !!! So, unless you have the features already installed from Factory, you should just trade in your truck and get another with everything you need !😂 Not like the old days when you can go to a parts yard and add the features you lacked and do it cheaply !!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts