Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Ram Rebel
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't be the only one who's put a Supercharger on their Rebel. Anyone else? Pictures because everyone loves Pictures. I went with Whipple myself. Let's see them.

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Snow

Wheel Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Tire Land vehicle

Motor vehicle Automotive fuel system Automotive air manifold Automotive design Vehicle

·
Registered
2016 Ram Rebel
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Noone else eh? I figured this would make my truck unique but I can't possibly be a 1 off lol

·
Registered
43 Posts
What kind of HP do you get now. Did you get rid of the MDS system while you were at it. I have been considering it but might wait till the warranty expires. 5 years so 3 more to go. Not like we put a ton of miles been 2 years and we only have around 13000 miles

Sent from my SM-N975W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Man, I have been looking at them. Don't look to difficult to install. My question is what all else do you have to upgrade to handle the increase?

·
Registered
2016 Ram Rebel
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What kind of HP do you get now. Did you get rid of the MDS system while you were at it. I have been considering it but might wait till the warranty expires. 5 years so 3 more to go. Not like we put a ton of miles been 2 years and we only have around 13000 miles

Sent from my SM-N975W using Tapatalk
I don't know what kind of power it's putting down currently. Whipple advertises 478hp and 458ftLbs of torque to the tire. I think that's optimistic on their tune. But I'm going to get a custom tune in the spring. On a custom tune that outta be easy. I'm not sure if the MSD is turned off. I dont ever notice it coming on but that will also for sure go away with custom tuning
Hey man- beautiful build!
tell us more about the build please. I have a 2016 I had thought about doing that on
I had a thread going over my build as I went if you're interested. Link below

·
Registered
2016 Ram Rebel
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Man, I have been looking at them. Don't look to difficult to install. My question is what all else do you have to upgrade to handle the increase?
Nothing really. Transmission is good for it, and with the 3.75" pully the whipple kit comes with you're ok on stock internals. But more then that and yeah, you wanna probably look at pistons and rods

·
Registered
2016 Ram Rebel
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Do you run regular unleaded gasoline?
No. Premium. Which around here isn't actually enough. Best we get is 90. So I also run 6 ounces of Boostane to get it to 93

1 - 9 of 9 Posts