Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What would one expect to pay for a conversion kit and install for a 2017 Rebel? No one seems to be able to identify my suspension issues with the back lowering overnight regularly and uneven right heights etc. I’m tired of messing with it and want to be sure I know what to expect when asking a shop to find and install a conversion kit. I looked at airdelete.com but I don’t even know what I’m looking for or what a fair price for installing whatever I need would cost. Any help would be appreciated so I don’t get hosed for any more than I already have.

· Super Moderator
227 Posts
So from the air delete site you’re looking at anywhere from $1700 -$2500 depending on the conversion kit…. Plus whatever shop you choose to install it would charge for the install, unless you can turn a wrench and have the space to do it yourself

Basically the stock springs on a ram without air suspension of the same year or generation will bolt onto a ram with air suspension, minus the air suspension of course

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So from the air delete site you’re looking at anywhere from $1700 -$2500 depending on the conversion kit…. Plus whatever shop you choose to install it would charge for the install, unless you can turn a wrench and have the space to do it yourself

Basically the stock springs on a ram without air suspension of the same year or generation will bolt onto a ram with air suspension, minus the air suspension of course
Thanks. Any idea of a total? I was quoted $4800.

· Super Moderator
227 Posts
Sorry I don’t really know, but that does sound like a lot… especially considering the price of what the conversion kit cost

1 - 6 of 6 Posts