Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Manitoba about an hour north or Winnipeg and it’s has been cold for the past 2-3 days sometimes getting to as low as -31 without windchill ! My truck is driven by me everyday it is a 2017 ram rebel I put the levelling valve custom adjustable arms on and made my truck sit a little higher in summer in order to fit my 1-1/4 inch spacers and 35” Goodyear tires... my truck lowered itself into entry/exit mode and and would not lift up anymore so I took it in my shop let it warm up and still would not raise... so I started looking around and my compressor is constantly running and is not able to raise my truck so the sealed nitrogen system had a leak somewhere... this isn’t the first time this had happened as I had problems last winter as well. I brought my truck to the dealership for diagnostics... I would like to do the suspension conversion and switch to springs and coil overs... anybody know a good kit to buy that you have used yourself or know someone who has made the switch and is enjoying the kit they bought ? Please let me know !

·
Registered
247 Posts
Hour north of Winnipeg eh I'm out in gimli I'd come give you a hand but iv been sent to dauphin for the next couple days but by the sounds of it your compressor is borked and/or you've got a bad leak in the system if it's not raising after being warmed up
If you check out I think the 19th post Here it's got all the parts I used to remove my air ride also if it'll fit a 4 gen ram itll fit your rebel you dont have to go rancho I just did cause I needed something quick

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome
Hour north of Winnipeg eh I'm out in gimli I'd come give you a hand but iv been sent to dauphin for the next couple days but by the sounds of it your compressor is borked and/or you've got a bad leak in the system if it's not raising after being warmed up
If you check out I think the 19th post Here it's got all the parts I used to remove my air ride also if it'll fit a 4 gen ram itll fit your rebel you dont have to go rancho I just did cause I needed something quick
thanks for the info and parts list, I think I will go the same route but I will purchase some sort of lift kit directly to install !

·
Registered
2 Posts
I live in Manitoba about an hour north or Winnipeg and it’s has been cold for the past 2-3 days sometimes getting to as low as -31 without windchill ! My truck is driven by me everyday it is a 2017 ram rebel I put the levelling valve custom adjustable arms on and made my truck sit a little higher in summer in order to fit my 1-1/4 inch spacers and 35” Goodyear tires... my truck lowered itself into entry/exit mode and and would not lift up anymore so I took it in my shop let it warm up and still would not raise... so I started looking around and my compressor is constantly running and is not able to raise my truck so the sealed nitrogen system had a leak somewhere... this isn’t the first time this had happened as I had problems last winter as well. I brought my truck to the dealership for diagnostics... I would like to do the suspension conversion and switch to springs and coil overs... anybody know a good kit to buy that you have used yourself or know someone who has made the switch and is enjoying the kit they bought ? Please let me know !
I have a 2016 rebel I had a software update in November and still have the problem replaced fuses and didn’t help I’m in Massachusetts in the USA I have gone to the dealership and they tell they can’t find a problem this is bs and they have no fix for the problem

1 - 4 of 4 Posts