Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I used to have the quadrat lift (or whatever its called) in my Grand Cherokee, I really like the look of it lowered, and didn't have any issues. I would just pull the fuse for the suspension system after having the jeep in entry/exit mode. Is there anything in the aftermarket that will allow an override on this system? That would negate me having to pull fuse?
Thanks

Brian

·
Registered
258 Posts
You could wire a switch to the fuse, having the effect of pulling it on demand. I wouldn't want to hit a pothole at speed with the airbags fully deflated for the sake of my fillings as well as the suspension though.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You could wire a switch to the fuse, having the effect of pulling it on demand. I wouldn't want to hit a pothole at speed with the airbags fully deflated for the sake of my fillings as well as the suspension though.
TBH in both my old Jeep and new rebel, I found that driving in entry/exit actually wasn't bad on bumps. But when in OFFRD hitting a bump you really notice it. Almost sounding like its bottoming out and hitting stops. I'll take a look at the fuse on the Ram, with any luck the circuit is isolated to just the suspension controller.

@ Sportscoup - 2017

·
Registered
265 Posts
Entry/exit mode in Rebel dumps all pressure from the air bags and the frame bump-stops are riding on axles. You have no suspension in this mode. Unsafe at speed.

Off road mode the air bags are almost at their maximum height, not much up-travel at all. That is why it feels harsh.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts