Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have or thought about removing the sway bars. I have been debating doing it for better articulation and to allow the front end to be more of a true IFS . maby even sofen up some of the ride characteristics .

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Well I'm old skool and my thinking its there for a reason. One Benefit that comes to mind, more upward travel for your front tires.

After your done climbing rocks and all, and on the way home, your truck will not be as stable in turns and will sway more at high speeds. Also if you tow a lot front stability is gone. im sure there are more cons than pros so do some research and be safe

·
Read Only
100 Posts
More body roll since I never noticed much flexing difference with or with out it and some states require it on there as part of the safety part of the vehicle inspection. I wanted to remove the one on my old truck and the dealer said they wouldn't pass it for the inspection.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I took mine off my old 06 1500. Rode way better, and no noticeable amount of body roll, as long as you drive sensibly.

Been thinking about doing this on my Rebel. Haven't had the time yet tho.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.